New SimySkin offers age-specific skin care formulas
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Debuting at the upcoming European trade shows, including Cosmoprof Bologna in March, is the new skin care line SimySkin made with age-specific and formulations to correct, repair and reverse signs of aging.
SimySkin targets the top factors that age skin: Time, environment and stress throughout distinct age groups (18 years to 25 years; 25 years to 45 years; and 45 years and older).
With vitamin B12 and other natural ingredients like calendula, pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, cranberry oil and sage, SimySkin promotes skin repair and regeneration while helping prevent wrinkles, hydrating dry skin and relieving inflammation, the company said.
“We are as much about health as we are about beauty,” said SimySkin CEO and founder Georges Benarroch. “Our chemists in France and in the States use the most advanced science for product formulation of highly effective, quality solutions that are easy to use. SimySkin gives consumers complexions that are not only picturesque, but also functioning at optimal levels of health.”
SimySkin serums are based on a numbers system targeting specific age ranges. Products include:
Phase I – Maintenance: Ages 18 to 25
This range reinforces and firms up tonality of the skin and addresses fatigue symptoms like under-eye bags.
- Eye Serum – Maintenance of skin cells and dark circles ($55)
Phase II – Prevention: Ages 25 to 45
Increases firmness and elasticity, reducing fine lines and addressing puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
- Eye Serum – Prevents first signs of aging ($55)
- Neck Serum – Firms and brightens the neck and chest ($55)
- Face Serum – Hydrates and brightens the skin and deals with the first signs of aging ($55)
Phase III – Recovery Ages 45+
This range helps to regenerate skin cells, stimulate elastin, reduce wrinkles, tighten skin and brighten the under eye area.
- Eye Serum – Recovers skin elasticity and tone ($65)
- Neck Serum – Lifts and sculpts the neck and chest ($65)
- Face Serum – Visibly reduces lines, wrinkles and increases clarity and tone ($65)
The SimySkin products that can be used by consumers of any age include:
- Hydrating & Nourishing Face Moisturizer – This anti-aging cream helps improve the appearance of skin texture, fine lines and boost skin radiance ($45)
- Nourishing Eye Cream – This cream is loaded with B12, Vitamin A, C, E, natural plant oils and hyaluronic acid to targets fine lines, wrinkles and dryness ($45)
- Gel Cleanser Anti Aging for Her/Him – Gel cleanser enriched with 10 natural essential oils, antioxidants, B12 and vitamins to hydrate and restore the skin ($40)
- MicroExfoliating Toner for Her/Him – Removes dead surface skin cells to minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging ($37)
- Soothing Toner – This soft-to-the-touch oil free toner is perfect for dry, sensitive and combination skin ($37)
- Exfoliating Scrub for Her/Him – Exfoliates the skin and removes impurities like black and white heads ($40)
- Ultra Fine Scrub – Refines pores and imperfections and is suitable for both sensitive and oily skin ($40)
- Deep Hydrating Mask – Hydrates and treats targeted areas and prevents dry skin while healing rough patches ($35)
SimySkin is available at SimySkin.com, TheBeautyBar.com and BeautyBridge.com. SimySkin will debut its full product line at the upcoming European trade shows:
- European Prestige Beauty Care Vienna – February
- Cosmoprof Bologna – March
- Beauty International Dusseldorf – March
Pert Plus battles fine, thinning hair with new Thickening 2x
NEW YORK — Pert Plus — distributed by Idelle Labs, a division of Helen of Troy — has unveiled its newest product called Thickening 2x.
Pert Plus Thickening 2x features a pH-balanced fortifying formula that is designed to strengthen and boost density, for hair that looks fuller and feels twice as thick, the company stated.
Enriched with caffeine, vitamins and minerals, Thickening 2x promises to moisturize and help improve fine or thinning hair. The new formula features a first new scent for Pert Plus, a fresh and masculine fragrance.
Pert Plus products are available at major retailers in 13.5-oz and 25.4-oz containers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.59 and $5.79, respectively.
Wasserstein & Co. acquires Paris Presents
NEW YORK — Wasserstein & Co., LP, on behalf of its private equity fund Wasserstein Partners III, has announced the acquisition of Paris Presents from funds advised by private equity firm Mason Wells.
Ontario Pension Board and Northwestern Mutual are co-investing in the transaction alongside Wasserstein.
Headquartered in Gurnee, Ill., Paris Presents is a provider of branded cosmetic and bath accessories to mass merchants, drug stores, specialty beauty stores and online retailers. The company’s brands include Real Techniques, Eco Tools and Body Benefits. The company’s products are sold throughout the United States and in more than 20 international markets.
“We are delighted with our acquisition of Paris Presents. The company’s brands and products are leaders in their industry, and the management team, led by CEO Patrick O’Brien, is exceptionally strong. We are excited to partner with management to accelerate the Company’s impressive domestic and international growth, and support its long success of product innovation and leadership,” stated George Majoros, co-managing partner of Wasserstein & Co.