Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal gets new look
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal is rolling out new packaging designs this month. The new roll-on bottles come with a larger applicator ball, a more ergonomic design and a refreshed look.
“People have been enjoying our products for nearly two decades, and now they can do so with these easier-to-use, superior bottles,” stated Ted Alflen, CEO and founder of Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal. “Customers will find the same 100 percent natural formula as always-just with a better look.”
Features of the new bottles include:
- Larger applicator roll-on ball
- Easier-to-grasp design
- More substantial, improved look
- Pearl finish
Naturally Fresh Deodorant’s liquid crystal formula combines all-natural ingredients to provide 24-hour, non-staining, hypoallergenic protection. It uses chamomile to soothe and moisturize shaved underarms, and feels like a non-sticky, non-greasy skin lotion, the company stated.
Vita-K reformulates line
NEW YORK Freeman Beauty Labs has reformulated its Vita-K Professional line to now include Matrixyl 3000, a blend of anti-aging peptides to promote collagen production and help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vita-K Professional combines the benefits of vitamin K with anti-aging peptides Matrixyl 3000 to provide the ultimate in solution-oriented skin care, according to the manufacturer. Clinically tested for results after eight weeks of use, Vita-K Professional formulations address the most common signs of aging: age spots, lack of firmness, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and skin dryness.
The products, which have a suggested retail price of $15 each, will begin rolling out in July.
The collection includes:
- Vita-K Professional acne scars: contains silica to help correct and recover skin layers, aiding in the reduction of the appearance of acne scars;
- Vita-K Professional age spots: contains licorice root extract that gently diminishes age spots and evens out skin tone;
- Vita-K Professional blotchy skin: contains meadowfoam flower that soothes and reduces the appearance of blotchy skin;
- Vita-K Professional spider veins: contains vitamin C to help minimize the appearance of spider veins by aiding circulation and strengthening vein walls; and
- Vita-K Professional dark circles: contains mica that brings more light to shadowy under-eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles.
Garnier Fructis launches new at-home hair smoothing kit
NEW YORK Garnier Fructis Style has developed a new at-home treatment to help women battle unruly frizzy hair.
Hitting retail shelves beginning in July is the new Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector by Garnier Fructis Style, an at-home treatment that promises to smooth, de-frizz and de-bulk hair. The suggested retail price is $11.99 for each kit.
This non-permanent styling aid works best on medium to thick hair and is designed to provide results after every shampoo for up to seven shampoos as hair gradually returns to its pre-treatment state. It is safe for color-treated hair and is not a permanent relaxer or a straightener.
How it works:
- Cysteine: A protein building block found naturally in hair helps to loosen bonds that keep hair frizzy and unmanageable
- Rice oil: The conditioning treatment is formulated with rice oil to help seal in lasting smoothness, creating a weightless, humidity-resistant barrier to frizz.
- Step 1: Apply the 20-minute Smooth-It Serum to clean, damp hair. Leave in for 20 minutes then rinse
- Step 2: Apply the Heat-Activated Perfect-It Cream throughout the hair. Blow dry or flat iron hair as you normally would for sleek, shiny, more manageable hair.