My Cabana Boy named ‘Best New Product’ at ECRM Sun Care
TAMPA, Fla. — Desert 2 Desert has been named the winner of the DSN-sponsored “Best New Product” award at the ECRM Sun Care, currently taking place in Tampa, Fla., for its My Cabana Boy sunscreen applicator.
My Cabana Boy is a universal wand that attaches to continuous spray bottles to help users properly apply product to the body including the hard-to-reach spots such as the back, shoulders and legs. In addition, the ergonomic design helps reduce overspray that can result in mess and waste. The first-to-market, patent-pending device works with all standard sunscreen and self-tanning sprays currently on the market.
• Adjustable design fits with any of brand of continuous spray product including Banana Boat, Bullfrog, Coppertone, Neutrogena store brands and more;
• Also works with self-tanning sprays and the newly launched lotion sprays from Vaseline;
• Adds several inches of reach and works from any angle so you can easily and accurately spray the hardest to reach spots, such as your back;
• Trigger spray for maximum control even when your hands are wet;
• Ergonomic design allows you to directly target intended spray area — saving you product;
• Lightweight and durable, the tool is reusable and travel friendly; and
• Especially great for expectant mothers and those with mobility issues.
My Cabana Boy can be purchased on My-CabanaBoy.com for $13.99 and at Ricky’s NYC. The product is made in America and is available in the following colors: blue, yellow, orange and green.
Also at ECRM Sun Care, Energizer Personal Care won for “Best Room” and Sun & Skin Care Research won for “Most Prepared.”
Industry speaks out against mandate requiring manufacturers to fund unused medicine take-back programs
VIDEO: Doyle Jensen of Innovation discusses technology’s impact on pharmacy
Making key decisions about implementing pharmacy automation at both the pharmacy and central fill levels has been a challenge throughout the industry. However, times are changing. To discuss how technology is impacting the industry and how innovative solutions are helping to boost pharmacists' productivity, drive ROI and optimize the fulfillment process, DSNTV recently interviewed Doyle Jensen of Innovation for its Executive Viewpoint video series.