HRG’s Dave Wendland invited to join Forbes Agency Council
WAUKESHA, Wis. — The Forbes Agency Council has added Dave Wendland, VP of strategic relations and member of the owners group for Hamacher Resource Group, into its ranks.
“It’s a privilege to be invited to join the Forbes Agency Council and I’m thrilled that HRG’s deep and broad retail supply chain expertise will reach a wider audience. I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and insights, as well as being able to tap into the knowledge of my fellow council peers,” said Wendland.
Wendland joins other Forbes Agency Council members who are hand-selected to become part of a curated network of successful peers and get access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including the opportunity to submit thought leadership articles and short tips on industry-related topics for publishing on Forbes.com. Members also get access to the people, benefits, and expertise they need to grow their businesses.
“We are honored to welcome Dave into the community. Our mission with Forbes Councils is to curate successful professionals from every industry, creating a vetted, social capital-driven network that helps every member make an even greater impact on the business world,” added Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils.
Winners of NACDS TSE Product Showcase announced
SAN DIEGO — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores today announced the winners of the Product Showcase at the 2017 NACDS Total Store Expo.
Products ranging from baby care to home health care were on display in the Product Showcase in the Exhibit Hall. The Product Showcase provides increased visibility for exhibiting suppliers to market their products to retailers. Evaluated by the retail attendees, winners of this year’s Product Showcase are:
- For baby care, Oilogic, in Booth 4840, for its Oilogic Soothing Baby Collection
- For consumables, E.&J. Gallo Winery, in Booth 1339, for its Prophecy and Chateau Souverain premium wines
- For cosmetics and fragrances, Beauty 21, L.A. Colors, L.A. Girl, in Booth 4839, for its L.A. Colors color-last nail polish
- For front-end services, ScriptSave for its ScriptSave WellRx Personalized Wellness, in Booth 4809
- For general merchandise, American Greetings, in Booth 1629, for its Chairs to You greeting cards
- For health care and OTC, Beurer North America, in Booth 3909, for its SL 70 Snore Stopper
- For home health care, Dr-Ho's, in Booth 3739, for its foot and leg pain therapy system
- For household products and non-edible consumables, Innovators of Products & Services, in Booth 2328, for its Just'A Drop and Just'A Spray
- For personal care and health and beauty care, Bulldog Skincare, in Booth 4345, for its Bulldog Original Beard Oil
- For pharmacy operations equipment and services, Safe Rx, in Booth 1501, for its Safe Rx Locking Prescription Vials
- For photo, DNP Imagingcomm America, in Booth 1648, for its IDW500 ID and passport photo solution