Dr. Miracle’s introduces new face care line
NEW YORK Ethnic beauty brand Dr. Miracle’s has announced the introduction of its new My Miracle Face Care to meet the skin care needs of African-American women.
The products are made with soy and shea butter to help heal blemishes, brittle skin and discoloration, while vitamin C, B3 and E are also active ingredients to reinvigorate the skin’s natural glow.
The collection includes oil-free tingling acne facial cleanser ($5.99), alcohol-free tingling facial toner ($5.99), day treatment facial moisturizer SPF 15 ($7.99), night treatment facial moisturizer ($7.99) and self cooling facial mask ($6.99).
The products are exclusively available at Walmart stores beginning in July.
Dr. Miracle’s rolls out Follicle Healer collection
NEW YORK Dr. Miracle’s is expanding its distinctive line of hair care products with the introduction of its new Follicle Healer collection.
The line is formulated to go beyond the scalp to penetrate the roots of all hair types without breaking the budget, the company said.
The collection includes:
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer pomade: Fortified with tea tree, almond, coconut, and safflower oil and shea butter, rebuilding and nourishing the follicle for optimum growth
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer creme: Fortified with shea butter, vitamins A, E, C & B3 plus tea tree and jojoba oil for deep follicle conditioning producing super soft hair and a healthy scalp
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer hydrating oil: Fortified with tea tree, jojoba, and castor oil. Also contains shea butter and soy protein to condition and strengthen the follicle, leaving hair healthy with super shine
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer deep conditioning treatment: Fortified with tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, soy protein and vitamins E, B3 and C which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair.
The products range from $1.59 to $4.99 and can be found in beauty supply stores and retail nationwide this month.
Lip Smackers launches Vitaminschtick
NEW YORK Lip Smackers has announced the introduction of its newest flavor line of lip balms — Vitaminschtick — featuring the Vitaminwater flavors.
Packed with vitamin E and SPF, the new flavored lip balm line by Lip Smackers is designed to restore, refresh and protect lips against environmental damage. Vitaminschtick flavored lip balms, roll-on glosses and biggies are available in the following Vitaminwater flavors:
- Power-c: dragonfruit;
- XXX: acai-blueberry-pomegranate;
- Focus: kiwi strawberry;
- Multi-V: lemonade;
- Formula 50: grape;
- Essential: orange-orange;
- Revive: fruit punch; and
- Energy: tropical citrus