Creme of Nature adds coconut milk to its natural ingredients line
Creme of Nature is releasing seven new styling products within its Certified Natural Coconut Milk Collection. The line which is infused with coconut oil is designed to moisturize and protect hair, provide nourishment from roots to ends and aid in detangling dry, lifeless curls, the company said.
“Catering to your curls with the finest natural ingredients just got even easier with the styling products from our Certified Natural Coconut Milk Collection,” Teneya Gholston, Creme of Nature’s director of marketing, said. “Kinky, coily, wavy or curly, we’ve designed our newest styling products for every natural girl — from 3a to 4c — to look and feel beautiful with high-quality products at affordable prices.”
The line will include:
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Curl Repair Leave-In Cream — a hydrating repair cream that detangles and moisturizes dry hair, prevents damage and restores shine. The 11.5-oz. size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Hydrating Curling Cream — a curl-defining cream that is ideal for twist-outs and wash-n-go’s. The product provides elongation and curl definition, and the 11.5-oz size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Moisture Curl Milk — a lightweight daily moisturizer that works to improve manageability, prevent breakage and define curls while providing hydration. The 8.3-oz. size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Curl Quench Foaming Mousse — a frizz-fighting and curl-defining mousse that provides medium hold, leaving curls soft, defined and full of body. This product is ideal for a flexi-rod or roller set and comes in a 7-oz. size that can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.49;
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Essential 7 Treatment Oil — includes seven oils Coconut, Olive, Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Argan, Shea and Sunflower to repair and smooth curls while locking in moisturize. The 4-oz. size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Shine & Hold Control Glue — an alcohol-free maximum-hold gel that sculpts hair and adds shine. The 5.1-oz. size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $4.99; and
- Creme of Nature Coconut Milk 24 Hour Edge Tamer — smoothes, holds and controls edges for 24 hours. The 2.25-oz. size can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $4.49.
All products can be found in beauty supply stores nationwide. The Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Curl Repair Leave-In Cream, Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Essential 7 Treatment Oil and Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Moisture Curl Milk also will be available at Walgreens locations.
Earth Mama brings specially formulated deodorants to consumers
Earth Mama has announced the launch of a new product. The Portland-Ore.-based company has debuted its new Earth Mama Deodorants, which are formulated especially for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or have sensitive skin.
Certified by Oregon Tilth, the products come in a variety of four different scents: Ginger Fresh, Bright Citrus, Natural Non-Scents and Calming Lavender. The deodorants are available in a 3-oz. stick, travel-friendly mini and a four-pack mini gift set.
“Pregnant women have long asked us for a deodorant they can trust, one that’s not just natural, but organic — that actually works. So we made it. Women know that what a pregnant mom puts on her skin goes in and that her baby’s head is in close proximity to her underarm while breastfeeding,” Melinda Olson, founder, formulator, CEO and former nurse and expert in safe herbal tea and personal care. “Our bodies have brilliant filters (cue the lymphatic system!), but we prefer not to flood them with a multitude of unknown chemicals. We made this deodorant for pregnant and breastfeeding moms, and other sensitive people who just want a better deodorant with fully disclosed ingredients. Since we use essential oils instead of the ingredient known as fragrance, you get to know exactly what’s in there – every ingredient is fully disclosed on our label.”
Each deodorant is naturally scented with organic essential oils and does not contain ant propylene glycol, parabens, aluminum or harmful fragrances, the company said. The line is currently available for purchase on Earth Mama’s website.
SheaMoisture caters to shrinkage-prone tresses with new collection
SheaMoisture has found a way to help consumers maintain hair length in a healthy way that elongates shrinkage-prone tresses. The new Red Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter collection detangles, defines, moisturizes, lengthens and blocks humidity, the Sundial-owned company said.
Products are made with ethically, sustainably sourced, natural, fair trade and certified organic ingredients. The red palm oil contained in the line is sourced from members of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil trade group in West Africa, the organization is committed to the sustainability of palm oil’s supply chain where no orangutans are endangered.
Other key ingredients found within the line include:
- Red Palm Oil: rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, E, D, and K;
- Cocoa Butter: extra moisturizing and helps replenish oils to dry hair; and
- Flax Seed Oil: nourishes follicles and improves elasticity.
SheaMoisture’s Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter collection will launch in 2018 in Sally Beauty Supply stores. The line will include Curl Stretch Pudding, which can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $13.99; Detangling Shampoo available for the suggested retail price of $11.99; Leave-In or Rinse-Out Conditioner for the suggested retail price of $9.99; and Styling Gelee for the suggested retail price of $9.99.