Carma Labs celebrates 75th anniversary
FRANKLIN, Wis. — Wisconsin governor Scott Walker helped ring in the 75th anniversary of Carma Labs last week at the company’s facilities.
Carma Labs, makers of Carmex, was founded by Alfred Woelbing in 1937 and is today a third-generation, family-owned-and-operated business that currently is run by grandsons Paul and Eric Woelbing.
For local news coverage of the event, click here.
Innovation releases PharmASSIST Symphony 12.01
JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. — Pharmacy automation manufacturer Innovation has released the latest version of its workflow system, the company said Wednesday.
The company said PharmASSIST Symphony version 12.01 offers such features as automatic prioritization of prescriptions based on pick-up times; group-based filling support; "sticky notes" comments to allow the entering of comments at the patient level that can alert others about issues with insurance, patients requesting prescription refills that are too soon to fill and so forth; HIPAA data access; and multilanguage paperwork, which supports printing of patient paperwork in up to 15 different languages using the Meducation paperwork service.
"PharmASSIST Symphony version 12.01 brings lots of vital, new functionality, much of it driven by our existing clients with whom we work closely to bring their enhancement requests to fruition," Innovation director of software engineering Alecia Lashier said. "When clients request enhancements that are very specific to their workflow, we often provide custom software development services to design and build functionality for them. This is becoming a significant service to our business and to the industry."
Cleanlogic develops bath and shower collection
NEW YORK — Cleanlogic has announced the introduction of its unisex bath and shower collection that ranges from cleansing to exfoliating to moisturizing to finishing.
The Cleanlogic collection consists of five categories:
- Cleanlogic soap sponges: Combining the cleansing benefits of a bar of soap with the exfoliating ability of a sponge in one product, the soap sponge is an industry first. The 2-in-1 product combines the daily regimen of cleansing with the action of removing dead skin into one action;
- Cleanlogic anti-microbial accessories: Silpure technology is infused in each sponge fiber to prevent mold or bacteria growth while ultra-fresh antimicrobial technology provides an additional layer of protection to extend product life;
- Cleanlogic bath sponges and accessories: Everything you need for a thorough cleanse, including exfoliating bath and shower gloves, sea sponges, 2-in-1 exfoliating and cleansing sponges, and exfoliating mitts;
- Cleanlogic Hard-to-Reach: Attend to those tricky, awkward spots with these specifically designed accessories, including bristle bath brush, 2-in-1 convertible mesh bath strap and wooden handle mesh bath brush; and
- Cleanlogic Hand, Foot, Face and Relaxation: Complete a bath or shower experience with these accessories, from 4-in-1 foot buffer and brush, to a gel eye mask that can be used hot or cold, to a sleep mask.
Prices for the Cleanlogic line range from 99 cents to $5.99.