Beauty accessories line gets a makeover for 2016
EcoTools continues to grow its collection with new makeup tools, bath accessories, hair brushes and a first-ever line of brush cleansing products to help women enhance their natural beauty.
"Beauty is about staying authentic to who you are," said Stacey Ramstedt, senior director of marketing, at Paris Presents Inc. "Our 2016 collection features sophisticated beauty tools meant to help our customers' makeup, skincare and hair care products work harder to enhance her features, and make it easy for her to look and feel her best every day."
The new EcoTools feature soft, cruelty-free bristles and are made with responsible materials including bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. Several new products join the line in 2016:
- Blending & Bronzing Brush : The duo-fiber brush combines a mix of ultra-soft short and long bristles to pick up just the right amount of makeup, allowing for a buildable application. Ideal for flawless full coverage or a sheer wash of color to perfect an all-over even finish. ($9.99)
- Brow Shaping Set : Groom, fill, sculpt and define natural brows. The Brow Shaping Set features a doubled-ended Brow Sculpting Brush, a Brush/Comb Duo and three unique brow stencils to make it easier than ever to achieve natural, beautiful brows at home. ($6.99)
- Precision Blush Brush : Features a unique square cut bristle head for precise pickup and application of color. The multi-functional brush works with your blush of choice, including creams, mousses, liquids and powders for an effortless glow. ($7.99)
- The Glamorous Glow Set : EcoTools is releasing a limited edition version of its popular Lovely Looks collection featuring five brushes that offer beauty lovers every tool they need to create a radiant look of their own including a Foundation Brush, Powder/Blush Brush, Shadow Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush and Lip Brush. Each features a beautiful eye-catching ferrule design, and the smaller brush handles make the brush set perfect for travel or touch-ups on-the-go. ($14.99)
- Makeup Brush Shampoo : A hypoallergenic formula designed for a weekly deep clean. ($7.99).
- Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths : Provide an innovative and easy solution to daily brush cleansing. Designed to be used immediately following makeup brush use as part of a daily cleaning routine, these cleansing cloths are the first of their kind. ($6.99).
- Expert Thermal Stylers: Available in both a large and small barrel size, these unique brushes are made to deliver a perfect blowout. Each features synthetic boar's hair bristles that evenly distribute hairs' natural moisturizers for a lustrous shine, buffered aluminum ribs to help reduce pulling and breakage when styling hair and aluminum barrels that harness the heat of your hair dryer to deliver salon-style results at home. These hair brushes will replace the current round brushes in the line. ($13.99 – Large; $12.99 – Small)
- Purifying Back Brush System : Gentle bristles cleanse the skin to lift away oil and impurities. The long handle makes cleaning hard-to-reach areas on your back quick and easy and a replaceable brush head allows for the handle to be reused. ($6.99 – Back Brush; $3.99 – Replaceable Head)
- Exfoliating Buffer : Features a unique honeycomb design to renew dull skin for an all-over healthy glow. The extra-long design and easy-to-use handles allow you to not miss a spot. ($5.99)
- Luxurious Spa Cloth : Made with ultra-soft organic cotton, the Luxurious Spa Cloth provides a gentle and smooth clean that leaves skin feeling refreshed. ($5.99)
Kroger wishes retiring Fred Meyer president well, names successor
Coty launches new Sally Hansen, Rimmel collections
Sally Hansen and Rimmel London are starting off the New Year with nail and lip launches that aim to amp up the beauty aisles.
Sally Hansen has released two new shade collections of its popular Miracle Gel Nail Color and Rimmel London has released a new, all-in-one lip color with various shades.
The new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel colors are part of two new collections: Digital Overload (Pink-terest, World Wide Red,, Gigabryte, Digi-Teal, Byte Blue, Electric Pop, Let’s Get Digital) and Glam Rock (V-Amplified, Scarlet Starlet, Head Bang, Stilettos & Studs, Motley Hue, Rock On Silver, Punkish Purple).
Rimmel London's new lipstick is called The Only 1. The new lip color has a new hybrid formula that marries the best of moisturizing and long-lasting lipsticks, the company says.
The Only 1 Lipstick comes in 12 shades: pinks, like You’re All Mine #120; reds with Best Of The Best #510; corals, like Call Me Crazy #620; browns, including Naughty Nude #700; and deep plum hues, One-Of-A-Kind #810. They have a suggested retail price of $7.25 each. The Only 1 will also launch lip liners in the same various hues. Suggest retail price for the lip liners are $5.70 each.