American Diabetes Association announces collaboration with Walgreens’ Balance Rewards loyalty program
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The American Diabetes Association on Monday announced its collaboration with Walgreens, a national strategic partner of the association, and the Balance Rewards program to help further the movement to Stop Diabetes.
Cardinal Health provides $2 million in scholarships to nine pharmacy schools
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Monday announced that nine pharmacy schools across the country will collectively receive $2 million in funding through the Cardinal Health Pharmacy Scholarship Program in 2014.
- East Tennessee State University Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy (Johnson City, Tenn.);
- The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (Columbus, Ohio);
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy (Birmingham, Ala.);
- Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Buies Creek, N.C.);
- Northeastern University Bouve College of Health Sciences, School of Pharmacy (Boston);
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy (St. Louis);Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy (Auburn, Ala.);
- University of the Pacific Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Stockton, Calif.); and
- Idaho State University College of Pharmacy (Pocatello, Idaho).