Advil becomes first ‘Champion for Life’ sponsor for Arthritis Foundation
J&J and Walgreens partner on new loyalty offering
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies recently sponsored the Walgreens Balance Rewards for healthy choices program to encourage and reward healthy behavior with the integration of the Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout app within the Walgreens Balance Rewards for healthy choices program.
Survey: Three-in-four Americans want access to pseudoephedrine
- 98% who experienced cold, cough and flu symptoms, and 88% of those living with nasal allergies, purchase non-prescription medication to treat their ailments;
- 65% of those experiencing cold, cough, flu symptoms or nasal allergies would choose a decongestant based on a trusted brand that has previously worked for them rather than the one with the lower price;
- 92% of those experiencing cold, cough, flu symptoms or nasal allergies feel it is important that their full-service pharmacy offer all of the safe and effective medications available on the market, including 84% who say a full spectrum of medications available is important even if they are not currently using them;
- 71% of those experiencing cold, cough, flu symptoms or nasal allergies say that they somewhat or very unfavorably view pharmacies that remove medications containing PSE; and
- 80% of those experiencing cold, cough, flu symptoms or nasal allergies say that they would feel somewhat or very unfavorably if they need to travel to more than one retail location to purchase all of the medications they need for themselves or their family.