The reduction in pharmacy operation hours is due to a nationwide pharmacist shortage.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is weighing a sale of pharmacy automation provider iA, according to a report.
- Dollar General locations in Clarksville and Cumberland Furnace are offering health services by DocGo On-Demand.
Mindy McKnight, YouTube star and founder of Hairitage, sat down with DSN to discuss all things beauty and entrepreneurship.
From Our Experts
- Dec 07In his latest column, DSN editor-in-chief Nigel Maynard takes a look back at 2022 and a peek into next year.
- Nov 09In his latest column, DSN editor-in-chief Nigel Maynard ask readers to stop and reflect on women’s contributions to retail pharmacy.
- Jan 12In this latest column, David Orgel discusses the hurdles retailers will face in 2023, and how they can ease the challenges by thinking strategically about the needs of shoppers, employees and communities.
- Nov 01In his latest column, David Orgel discusses how retailers have raised the bar with creative initiatives that spotlight deep knowledge of local needs.
- Jan 26Leana Salamah, vice president of marketing at the International Housewares Association, discusses how drug stores have always been a purveyor of curative wellness for consumers.
- Jan 23
Enabling better collaboration opportunities with CPG partners helps retailers deliver impactful offers to customersCharisse Jacques, GM and chief customer centric retailing officer at SymphonyAI Retail CPG, looks at how drug stores need to make the most out of existing loyalty data.