NEW YORK — What new prescription and OTC drugs are top of mind among retail pharmacists? How often do pharmacists REALLY recommend private label? Market Research Solutions asked those questions and more to a panel of more than 200 retail pharmacists from leading chains for its "2011 Pharmacist Sentiment Report" (click here).
Compiled from phone interviews with practicing pharmacists from chains such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target and Walmart, the 32-page report is loaded with exclusive charts and data that provide a clear and concise picture of what today’s pharmacists think about current topics and trends, including —
• new Rx and OTC drugs that are front of mind.
• recent private label recommendation activity.
• most common patient questions.
• recent product inventory issues.
• obstacles and opportunities to better serve patients.
• what they’re doing to improve patient adherence and clinical outcomes, and more.
Responses are measured both in survey totals, as well as broken out by chain. To download a copy of the report, click here.