PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. AccuDial Pharmaceutical on Wednesday announced the expansion of its board of directors by five executives.
New board member appointments include:
- Schuyler Jungen Baab — president and CEO of Pathfinders Government Relations, a government relations consulting practice in Washington. Baab previously served as deputy under-secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Stephen Key — a successful inventor and entrepreneur with more than 20 licensed products in the past 30 years. Key's rotating label is the patented technology that AccuDial Pharmaceutical has licensed for its weight-based dosing of liquid medications.
- Patrick Lonergan — formerly a 30-year veteran with Johnson & Johnson, where he held a number of leadership positions, including VP and general manager. While at Johnson & Johnson, he served as a member of the board of directors of Johnson & Johnson Products and was chairman of the Health Care Division Management Committee. Lonergan also has served as vice chairman of the board of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, business chairman for the National Association of Chain Drug Stores and chairman of the National Wholesale Druggists' Association Industry Development Committee. He is the co-founder of Numark Labs and has served as its president since January 1989.
- Christopher Metz — a managing director of Sun Capital Partners, a private investment firm in South Florida with approximately $8 billion of equity capital under management. Prior to joining Sun Capital Partners, Metz was president of the Hardware and Home Improvement Group of Black & Decker, holding several senior positions during his 13-year tenure. Metz also was president of Kwikset Corp. and Price Pfister, and was general manager of European Professional Power Tools and Accessories.
- Matthew O'Connor — served as president/partner for USI Florida and was the founding partner of several successful start-ups, including the North Broward School, which was sold in 2005 to Wall Street investment firm Sterling Capital to launch Ameritas Schools International. As president of AMG Enterprises, O'Connor leads boutique real estate development projects on coastal properties.
"It is truly a privilege for a relatively new pharmaceutical company such as AccuDial to have the counsel of five seasoned executives with incomparable industry experience,” stated Robert Terwilliger, president, chairman and CEO of AccuDial. “We look forward to working with them and the rest of our board members to pursue the dynamic growth opportunities and expansion of AccuDial's products — from OTC medications to prescription and institutional, as well as veterinary applications."