A medicine that works in 70% of the population is great, but what does the other 30% do? MD Labs is bringing the solution to retail pharmacy.
Carex Health Brands offers three clinical bright light therapy lamps for use at-home or on-the-go.
Amgen announced Wednesday that it had received approval from the Food and Drug Administration for Imlygic (talimogene laherparepvec) for injection.
The drug, which gained FDA approval in July, is indicated to treat papules and pustules associated with rosacea.
The company has received the FDA’s OK for its generic of Ultram, which is indicated to treat moderate to moderately severe chronic pain.
The drug is intended for rescue use following treatment of osteosarcoma through methotrexate therapy by reducing toxicity and effect of eliminating methotrexate.
The authors say this is the first study to show that a pharmacist-based glucose control program can potentially improve outcomes for surgery patients, and also lead to lower costs.
A new study from the NCPA and Arkansas Pharmacists Association is showing the ability that community pharmacists have to improve adherence through medication synchronization programs.
The drug is the first to be approved specifically for unresectable or metastatic liposarcoma, the company said.
With the recent addition of several new plans, EQuIPP will encompass prescription claims data for more than 55% of Medicare beneficiaries nationwide.