- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
DURANGO, Colo. — Zuke's has expanded its line of all-natural pet treats.
Supers-Zuke's semi-moist, low gluten, antioxidant and nutrient-rich superfood treats deliver a mix of nutritious ingredients and antioxidants in three flavors, each representing different classes or superfoods: Super berries, super betas and super greens.
"Superfoods pack a lot of punch," Zuke's founder Patrick Meiering said. "They are loaded with beneficial nutrients proven to prevent diseases and support longevity. Supers reflect the latest in animal nutrition and support our commitment to producing the most delicious and healthy treats for your pets."
Available in 6-oz. pouches, Supers-Zuke's carries a suggested retail price of $6.99.