- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts 1.8% increase in January comp sales despite tough flu comparisons
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
LINGLESTOWN, Pa. — The Rite Aid here in Linglestown, Pa. now features eight linear feet of get-fit products just outside of its GNC store-within-a-store space. The set features Zon Fitness' products almost exclusively, from resistance tubes and ankle/wrist weights to balance boards and training balls. Retail pricing ranges from $4.99 to $34.99, with most products available for less than $20. If successful, the set might further establish pharmacy as the comprehensive destination point for all elements involving health.