- Insight Pharmaceuticals launches Nix Complete Lice Elimination Kit
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
NEW YORK — A line of head lice prevention hair care products has made its way to a Florida-based pharmacy chain.
Zippity Doo’s products now are available throughout southern Florida at Navarro Discount Pharmacy. The products, the company said, now feature multilingual packaging.
“Our expansion into south Florida through Navarro is an important step in establishing Zippity Doo’s as a leader in lice prevention hair care products,” said Linda Surkis of Laurus Enterprises, the maker of Zippity Doo’s. “Lice know no geographical boundaries, and we know parents in south Florida need to feel confident their children will be free of head lice.”
The Zippity Doo’s lineup includes shampoo, conditioner, styling gel, leave-in detangler and all-surface shield spray.