- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Zico has expanded its coconut water line.
Zico said that its chocolate-flavored coconut water now is available in a 1-liter tetra package. The chocolate flavor currently is available in a 14-oz. size. Zico Natural will continue to be offered in the family-friendly 1-liter size, as well as the 11-oz. cartons. Additionally, Zico is available in five delicious flavors packaged in convenient 14-oz. resealable and recyclable on-the-go bottles.
"Given the success of Zico Chocolate in our bottle, it was obvious people wanted more, including me," Zico Beverages CEO Mark Rampolla said. "Now this great tasting recovery beverage and healthy treat is ready made for refrigerators across the country."