- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
PHOENIX Matrixx Initiatives recently introduced a new line of Zicam products — Cold Remedy Plus, a multi-ingredient formulation that both reduces the duration of the common cold and helps relieve the symptoms of someone who already has a cold.
The Cold Remedy Plus products, cherry-flavored Liqui-Loz and cherry-flavored Zavors, retail for a suggested $11.59. Two mint flavors — including a rapid melt and oral mist — will launch in the fall.
And in lieu of all the awareness raised around cold and flu prevention this past season courtesy the H1N1 pandemic, Matrixx will be committing $23 million against consumer advertising over the course of next season across all media formats — television, print and radio.