- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Duane Reade is most-followed retailer on Twitter
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
LOS ANGELES — An all-natural, zero-calorie soda brand announced that an actor will take over its Twitter page on Thursday.
Zevia said from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., actor Max Greenfield, who stars in the Fox series "New Girl," will share thoughts and answer questions with raw honesty and without artificial flavoring or ingredients on Twitter, the company said.
"We are removing the artificiality from everyday situations in hopes of inspiring soda-drinkers to reduce the amount of artificial sweeteners that they drink," Zevia CEO Paddy Spence said. "Max is known for saying what's on his mind and is a huge star in the making — we aspire to be both of these things."
Zevia is available in 15 flavors and is sold at Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Sprouts and many other stores nationwide.