- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
NEW YORK — Zapzyt skin care, which is distributed by Waltman Pharmaceuticals, is expanding its portfolio with new Pore Treatment Gel.
The new ZAPZYT Pore Treatment Gel is a spot treatment designed to cut through greasy skin and penetrate pores bringing the medication to the heart of the pimple. This product is especially effective for people with sensitive skin, containing aloe vera and other botanicals, which help reduce stinging, burning and redness caused by other acne treatments. It also contains linoleic acid to strengthen skin walls helping to reduce inflamed, swollen pimples.
Along with adding to their product line, ZAPZYT is introducing a new package design. The package will be transitioning from its traditional white and orange to a vibrant blue and orange. The new packaging is designed to communicate the effectiveness of the products in an easy-to-understand format.
The transition to the new package design will be taking place in January, along with the introduction of the new Pore Treatment Gel.