- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- CandyRific introduces new novelty items
- Inaugural H. D. Smith & NAPPSA Scholarship award goes to University of Kentucky student
- Marianne Cooper to keynote AWMA Women's Leadership Initiative Kickoff
- Rihanna aims to push boundaries with new Rogue fragrance
SPOKANE, Wash. — After the huge success of Marvel's "The Avengers" movie this past summer, a new generation of kids were turned on to one of the most popular superhero teams of all time. To capitalize on this burgeoning new fanbase, Zak Designs is launching a new line of mealtime products based on the blockbuster hit.
Zak's line of "Marvel's Avengers Assemble" includes a three-section tray with raised sides, standard plates, bowls, tumblers and flatware, as well as a 17-in. placemat to serve it all on. In addition to these home products, Zak is offering an 18-oz. pull-top bottle, a 17-oz. lenticular fun sip with 3-D graphics, and a new 11-oz. Loopity Loop tumbler with a wraparound straw so kids can take fun with them and stay hydrated on the go.
All products are BPA-free and durable enough to withstand the tough, little superheroes they're made for.