- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- A&D Medical rolls out new monitoring devices
ONTARIO, Canada Yoshe Beauty, developer and marketer of unisex beauty products, is launching its online store, the company announced.
The product lines, which cater to all conditions and skin types, emphasize products for those with allergies and sensitive skin.
Yoshebeauty.com opens the gateway to a personalized experience for every consumer out there, said company founder Cathy Lamarche, adding that the company’s “Personalize or Neutralize” beauty booster bar is set to revolutionize the beauty industry. “We are not here to change the nature of our world, just to improve on its existence,” Lamarche said.
A 25-year veteran of the industry, Lamarche, a licensed certified beauty therapist, aesthetician and business entrepreneur, recognized the need for healthier product choices and diversity as well as convenience in obtaining those choices under one location.
The company, based in Peterborough, Canada, has developed over 200 unique essential beauty products, which are sold to the retail and wholesale market. Yoshe Beauty products are organic, and are formulated using high quality organic ingredients, without any form of chemical content or artificial dyes.