- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Old Orchard for Kids adds new flavors
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
MINNEAPOLIS — Yoplait is marketing Greek yogurt to a younger audience with a new product line, the company said.
The company announced the launch of Yoplait Pro-Force, a Greek yogurt with twice the protein of most kids yogurts, available in strawberry and mixed-berry flavors.
"Yoplait Pro-Force yogurt was inspired by our Greek line of yogurts," Yoplait Kids associate marketing manager Ashley Karr said. "In looking at the protein benefits of Greek yogurt for adults, we naturally considered this a terrific product that would provide higher protein for active tweens. However, tweens really don't think Greek yogurt tastes good, so we created a product that is colorful, creamy and flavorful while delivering the nutritional benefits of Greek yogurt."