- Yankee Candle introduces QuickScent candles
- Giant-Landover donates 1,000 turkeys to local food bank
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
SOUTH DEERFIELD, Mass. — Yankee Candle Co. has introduced its collection of scented, Thanksgiving-themed candles, the company said Monday.
Yankee announced the launch of the Thanksgiving Dinner Collection, which includes such fragrances as Turkey with Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and Sweet Potato Pie. For each candle sold, $1 will be donated to the USO. The donations will take place between Sept. 30 and Oct. 31, and will support the USO's Holiday Box program for military personnel stationed overseas.
"Many of our customers value Thanksgiving as a time for spending with loved ones, so the Thanksgiving Collection is a way for them to relive and celebrate the holiday," Yankee EVP brand, innovation and merchandising Hope Margala Klein said. "We are so grateful to be working with the USO to connect our troops overseas with home and show a token of our appreciation."