- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
- Study: Probiotic supplementation reduces pediatric doctor visits
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Study: Pharmacist intervention improves shingles vaccine rate
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
TORRANCE, Calif. Yakult U.S.A. kicked off its newest ad campaign that focuses on the company's titular probiotic drink.
The Love Your Insides campaign will kick off this week in 29 major marketing areas with a TV spot called “True Love,” and will air in both English and Spanish. Both versions of the commercials are formatted as 30- and 15-second spots and will be supported by a mix of radio (Hispanic only), online and print collateral, as well as a redesign of the Yakultusa.com website.
“As a company, one of our key missions is to help improve people’s health by educating them about the benefits of probiotics,” said Teruo Tabuchi, EVP and COO of Yakult U.S.A. “We think that this campaign relays our message in a new, impactful way that we hope will make everybody smile.”