- Europa's gluten-free, meal-replacement bars make appearance at ECRM show
- Quest Nutrition launches high-protein peanut butter cups
- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Planters re-enters peanut butter biz
- Harris Interactive: M&M first in brand equity among youth
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — WowButter Foods has introduced a peanut butter replacement.
Bridging the gap between allergic and nonallergic consumers, WowButter is a peanut-free spread that has a taste and texture just like peanut butter, the company said. Each jar also features school lunch identification stickers to assure that peanut-free and nut-free policies at schools are being followed, as well as call out the product as a nut-free item.
WowButter is available at many major retailers across the United States and Canada.