- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
Photo finishing should grow through 2015, even as consumers embrace mobile devices and other means of sharing and viewing their photos, predicted a recent study from InfoTrends. Most of the growth should come from custom gifts, such as photo cards, books and calendars, according to the “InfoTrends U.S Online Photo Services Forecast: 2010-2015” report. Look for emerging new product categories, such as posters and photo panels, to provide growth in the segment.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Photo Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.