- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — WomenCare Global has acquired two oral contraceptive brands from ICON, WomenCare said Monday.
The company acquired Roselle (levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol) and Optinor (levonorgestrel). ICON developed both drugs under a partnership with an unnamed generic drug manufacturer.
“This partnership with WomenCare Global is a significant step forward in expanding access to quality-assured generic hormonal contraceptives at competitive prices,” ICON general manager David Smith said in a statement.