- Diabetes management carries through to the grocery trip
- Patient Views - November 2013 Methodology
- Regular doc visits top 'healthy lifestyle' actions taken among diabetics
- Doc visits, diet and exercise most important activities for diabetics
- Point-of-Care Communication Council growing its membership base headed into first PoC3 conference
Almost 3-in-4 women surveyed supplement their diets (74%) versus 65% of men, and 81% of consumers older than 55 years reported supplementing versus 72% of consumers between the ages of 35 years and 54 years, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in late 2012. As many as 70% of the generation of respondents between the ages of 18 years and 34 years reported they take vitamins and/or supplements.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.