- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Birds Eye launches Recipe Ready line for quick meal preparation
MUMBAI, India — Indian generic drug maker Wockhardt will sell its nutrition business to France's Danone, the company said Tuesday.
The deal is worth $355 million, according to published reports, and includes brands like Farex, Dexolac, Nusobee and Protinex.
Wockhardt said the deal was part of a strategy to consolidate and rationalize its core operations and focus on its pharmaceutical business.