- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- APCI targets members’ needs for success
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- CARE Pharmacies expands reach beyond its legislative backyard
LOS ANGELES Winning Brands soon will begin selling its cleaning products at independent pharmacies, the company said.
The company, which makes such products as Winning Colours stain remover, will market the products in retail pharmacies through the American Pharmacy Cooperative, Inc.
“APCI is an important organization,” Winning Brands CEO Eric Lehner stated. “There are over 20,000 independent pharmacies in the United States that would benefit from adding Winning Colours stain remover to their product mix.”