- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Study: Many younger men use facial moisturizers
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- NACDS announces winners of Total Store Expo Product Showcase
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
SAN DIEGO This year’s NACDS Marketplace Conference, held at the San Diego Convention Center from June 5 to 8, attracted more than 200 retail companies to conduct business with more than 450 manufacturing companies.
Providing increased visibility for suppliers marketing products, the product showcase, located on the exhibit floor, housed more than 150 products, ranging from health and beauty to seasonal items. Evaluated by retail attendees, the winners of this year’s product showcase were:
Baby Care Company: Bean-B-Clean Product: Bean-B-Clean scalp massaging brush
Consumables Company: Crunchies Food Product: Crunchies all-natural, freeze-dried fruits and veggies
Cosmetics and fragrances Company: U.S. Cotton Product: Swisspers exfoliating cotton facial cleansing pads
General merchandise Company: FGX International Product: LightSpecs by Foster Grant
Health care/OTC Company: Tecnimed Product: Thermofocus, the original 5-1 noncontact thermometer
Home health care Company: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing Product: Glow & Go folding cane
Personal care/HBC Company: Zeno Product: Zeno Hot Spot blemish-clearing device