- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Study questions drug-discount programs
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Study finds double-digit growth in drug store loyalty programs
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — "Click. Swipe. Save." That's the slogan Winn-Dixie has coined as part of its launch of an online e-coupons program on Wednesday. The e-coupons program allows customers to load coupons directly onto their Winn-Dixie Reward Card for redemption in stores.
“In an uncertain economic climate, being able to save simply is paramount, which is why we designed the Winn-Dixie e-coupons program to serve our customers’ evolving needs by helping them earn great savings with a convenient, paperless and hassle-free experience,” stated Robert Onstead, senior manager of digital marketing at Winn-Dixie.
Shoppers go to Winn-Dixie.com/E-coupons to view coupons and can save as many as 99 coupons on their Reward Card. At checkout, the coupons are redeemed with a swipe of the Reward Card.