- Acosta to buy sales and marketing agency for Costco
- Bi-Lo Holdings to sell seven stores to Publix
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie offer prescriptions at no upfront cost to insurance marketplace enrollees
- Reports: Bi-Lo to retire Sweetbay, Reid's brands
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Winn-Dixie and the Jacksonville Jaguars have launched a co-branded bottled water that will be sold exclusively at Winn-Dixie and SaveRite stores.
“As the official grocery store of the Jaguars, Winn-Dixie is proud to provide football fans with access to exclusive products and programs that enhance the NFL game day experience,” said Dan Portnoy, Winn-Dixie’s chief marketing and merchandising officer. “We are excited to introduce this locally produced product and think it’s an excellent way for Jaguars fans to show their team spirit – both in the stadium and around Jacksonville.”
In line with the bottled-water launch, Winn-Dixie is offering its customers new promotions, just in time for football season:
- Tealgate and Winn Sweepstakes: When Winn-Dixie customers shop with their rewards card, the chain will offer 20 customers a four-pack of tickets and a catered pre-game tailgate party.
- Winn-Dixie’s Super Cheerleading program: Customers can register girls ages 6 to 14 years to be a junior cheerleader with the Jaguars’ official Roar cheerleaders. Six girls will be selected in a random drawing the Wednesday before each home game. Winners will receive two tickets to that week’s game, a co-branded Winn-Dixie/Jaguars t-shirt and access to the field to be photographed with The Roar before the game.