- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Winn-Dixie Stores on Wednesday announced that flu vaccinations are now available in all Winn-Dixie in-store pharmacies to help prepare guests for the upcoming flu season. Guests will receive the flu vaccine for the discounted rate of $24.99 when purchased using their Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card.
“With the flu season approaching, our skilled and knowledgeable pharmacists are now able to offer guests quick and easy options to receive the flu vaccine while grocery shopping — either on-the-go or by appointment," stated John Fegan, VP pharmacy for Winn-Dixie.
Winn-Dixie pharmacies will offer a regular flu shot approved for people ages 6 months and older and a high-dose flu shot approved for people 65 years and older.