- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Oreo asks fans to choose their favorite: cookie or creme?
- General Mills expands its Fiber One 90-calorie brownies line
- New line of frozen cake batters, buttercream frostings debuts at Whole Foods
WOODRIDGE, Ill. — Wilton's line of popular gingerbread-house kits is expanding with a version designed for the "upwardly mobile."
Wilton's new giant-gingerbread-house kit measures approximately 8 in. high by 9 in. wide and retails for $39.99. The more modest, starter homes begin at $12.99 for a house that measures approximately 5 in. by 5 in. Wilton also offers a gingerbread tree kit, gingerbread boy cookie kit and gingerpops cookie kit that feature ready-to-decorate, prebaked cookies — icing mix and candies included.
“Decorating a gingerbread house gets the whole family into the holiday spirit,” said Nancy Siler, VP at Wilton Enterprises. “Our Wilton kits make it easy because everything is included. They are a festive at-home holiday centerpiece or a wonderful gift.”
Wilton gingerbread kits can be found on Wilton.com and various stores nationwide.