- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
LANGHORNE, Pa. —Insight Pharmaceutical has made a point this year to tie its Auro-Dri ear care product into the summer swimming season, and is raising quite a bit of awareness among moms in the process.
More than 10,000 children on four continents bobbed, floated and flutter kicked their way into the record books by participating in The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson on June 3 as part of an event that was co-sponsored by Auro-Dri. A month before, Insight communicated with the leading “mommy blog” sites to help generate awareness around the event, which took place across hundreds of aquatic facilities—from Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to community centers in the Bronx.
Other initiatives this summer include the sponsorship of SwimAmerica, which operates some 400 professional learn-to-swim programs across the country, and the introduction of an interactive website featuring world-record holder and gold-medalist swimmer Aaron Peirsol.
In conjunction with both of these events, Insight distributed $1-off tear offs, all of which are expected to drive plenty of trips to the ear care aisle. For the 52 weeks ended June 13, SymphonyIRI Group reported relatively stable sales of $102.9 million across all of ear care.