- Graine de Vie develops new (seed) grape-seed-enriched shaving bar
- Beauty Bar establishes Pharmaca as beauty destination
- Study: Nutrition bar developed by research team improves health
- Equal Exchange expands chocolate business
- Jackery releases powerful, rechargeable external batteries for mobile devices
Newcomer Pure & Natural is rolling out in February a cleansing bar and the packaging takes eco-conscious living to a new level in the mass market.
The bar is 98 percent natural, hypoallergenic, paraben-free and enriched with pure glycerin. The unique packaging, comprised of 100 percent post-consumer paper, is embedded with baby’s breath seeds that can be planted.
The cleansing bar is one of three products in the brand’s collection, which also includes a body wash and liquid hand soap that have 100 percent recyclable packaging.
According to the Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S. report from market research publisher Packaged Facts, the segment is expected to reach sales of nearly $10.2 billion by 2012.