- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Court blocks Mullany from joining CVS Caremark
- Walmart denies exploring primary care healthcare platform
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
LOS ANGELES — Beauty brand Wet 'n Wild — which is a division of Markwins North America — started the year by signing superstar Fergie as its very first global beauty ambassador, and now the brand has announced its expansion into an additional 500 Walmart stores beginning in late July.
Each new Walmart location will feature a two-foot fixture of Wet 'n Wild products. These new fixtures also will be the debut of Fergie, marking her first appearance in-store as the face of the brand.
"We are so pleased with this Walmart expansion. Their support is a crucial element of our retail business and we look forward to furthering our partnership. With their expertise in guiding beauty brands combined with our sustained success, we're confident we'll both continue to grow," said Brian Talbot, the brand’s VP marketing.