- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetics constantly on the look-out for new ways to manage disease
- ADA issues new diet recommendations for diabetes patients
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group will be participating in The Drug Store News Group's Diabetes Leadership Forum, part of the Industry Issues conference, to be held Nov. 29 at the New York Athletic Club. HRG VP Dave Wendland will moderate the discussion for the eighth year in a row. The panel will include six of the leading health and beauty retailers in the country.
The forum is billed as a must-attend event for manufacturers of diabetic products wanting to expand their presence in this category and gain insights about their customers. With a cross-section of participants representing leading retailers, distributors, and manufacturers in the health, beauty, and wellness industry, this annual event is an important opportunity for executives from each segment in the supply chain that want to better serve their diabetes customers and prepare for the anticipated growth in the number of patients.
“As diabetes continues to dominate the national health care landscape, consumers will be relying on retailers for treatment supplies and medications as well as counsel,” Wendland said. “It’s important to continually innovate and be prepared for the patients’ needs and volume of demand.”
As HRG's VP, Wendland — a thought leader and nearly 20-year veteran in the health, beauty, and wellness industry — challenges the company to think beyond conventional wisdom to offer unique and customized solutions that enhance the profitability and efficiency of the entire supply chain.