- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
LUTHERVILLE, Md. — Welmedix’s First Degree therapeutic burn cream, pictured here, provides a unique solution for minor burns that the company suggests is an unmet need at retail.
Sold almost exclusively through Walgreens for the past year, the burn cream is beginning to expand distribution through such grocers as Pathmark and Food City, as well as regional pharmacy operators Kinney Drugs and Kerr Drug.