- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens introduces Way to Well Commitment program
- At CES, Walgreens’ medical chief cites advances in multichannel technology to boost access to care
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
LUTHERVILLE, Md. — Welmedix’s First Degree therapeutic burn cream, pictured here, provides a unique solution for minor burns that the company suggests is an unmet need at retail.
Sold almost exclusively through Walgreens for the past year, the burn cream is beginning to expand distribution through such grocers as Pathmark and Food City, as well as regional pharmacy operators Kinney Drugs and Kerr Drug.