- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens and Express Scripts offer Smart90 Walgreens — a 90-day fill at retail — to improve adherence
LUTHERVILLE, Md. — Welmedix’s First Degree therapeutic burn cream, pictured here, provides a unique solution for minor burns that the company suggests is an unmet need at retail.
Sold almost exclusively through Walgreens for the past year, the burn cream is beginning to expand distribution through such grocers as Pathmark and Food City, as well as regional pharmacy operators Kinney Drugs and Kerr Drug.