- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Metamucil unveils presentation on ways to lower cholesterol
FERNDALE, Wash. — Wellesse earlier this week introduced its Digestive 3-in-1 Health, a liquid supplement that promotes healthy digestion and regularity, soothes the stomach and helps the body resist occasional imbalance.
"Most people who indulge pay for it with uncomfortable, embarrassing or even tiring digestive symptoms on a regular basis," stated registered dietitian Marie Spano, speaking on behalf of Wellesse.
Digestive 3-in-1 Health contains a blend of nutrients, including natural soluble fiber, a prebiotic blend and ActivAloe aloe vera extract. Wellesse will be handing out product samples and answering questions at the NW Women's Show in Seattle.