- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
NEW YORK Bainbridge & Knight recently announced the launch of its weight-loss diet aid Lichi, an herbal dietary supplement containing the “superfruit” lychee.
Lichi is a complete fat-fighting formula of 17 active ingredients, the company stated, including resveratrol, a plant-based substance that combines antioxidant attributes with anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and weight-loss properties, using cinnamon bark extract, cayenne pepper, niacin, L-carnitine and conjugated linoleic acid.
The new weight-loss product will be on the shelves of Rite Aid and GNC beginning in November, the company noted.
The new diet aid retails for a suggested $29.99 for a package of 90 softgels.