- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NORTHBOROUGH, Mass. — Wegmans Food Markets on Tuesday started recruitment for its new Northborough, Mass., store, the company’s first New England location that is set to open in October. The Northborough store will employ approximately 600 people, 550 of whom will be hired locally.
The Northborough Wegmans, a 145,000-sq.-ft. supermarket, will be part of Northborough Crossing, a $100 million shopping and residential complex located at the intersection of Routes 9 and 20.
Rochester, N.Y.-based Wegmans Food Markets will open stores in several additional New England locations in the future, the grocer stated.