- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Gordon Reid appointed as Giant-Landover president
- Study: Daily aspirin use may reduce risk of ovarian cancer by 20%
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
LANHAM, Md. — Located within Wegmans’ “Nature’s Marketplace” is this 16-ft. aisle of good-for-you clothing (made from hemp, organic cotton, bamboo and/or soy), including the nearby array of yoga products from Gaiam in the background.
It’s a whole health-and-wellness lifestyle position the grocer has created just outside its pharmacy — in fact all of the “Nature’s Marketplace” fixturing melds right into the center-store “back bench.”