- Actavis Pharma to sell seven Western European operations to Aurobindo Pharma
- Perrigo launches generic equivalent to prescription-only Vanos Cream 0.1%
- GPhA pays homage to retiring Rep. Henry Waxman
- Lupin launches generic Zymaxid ophthalmic solution in the U.S.
- Biosimilars should take same generic names as branded counterparts, Hospira's Ramachandra says
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Watson Pharmaceuticals will build a drug warehouse and distribution center in Mississippi, the drug maker said Thursday.
Watson said its Anda Distribution division would the $23.5 million, 234,000-sq.-ft. center in Olive Branch, Miss. The plant will employ 70 workers.
"Our new Olive Branch facility will enable Anda to maximize our proximity to and business relationship with Fed Ex, our current primary shipper," Anda Distribution EVP and COO Albert Paonessa said. "The new facility, as planned, will be more appropriately sized than our current leased facility in Phio, resulting in significant efficiencies that will further streamline Anda's operations."