- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Watson Pharmaceuticals will present at two conferences sponsored by financial banks, the company said.
Watson said that president and CEO Paul Bisaro would provide an overview and update of the company's business at the 2013 Goldman Sachs "Healthcare CEOs Unscripted: A View from the Top" conference, scheduled for Jan. 3, 2013, at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York.
Six days later, on Jan. 9, Bisaro will present at the annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.